Thursday, September 18, 2014

Let's hope for the best!

Hello!

I hope everything is alright with everybody who's reading this!

In this first post about the CSC165 class and its subjects I would like to say two key things: Firstly my impression as a third year student of the professor Danny Heap in me, and secondly how I fell doing "reasoning" for the third time.

Well, my impression in Professor Heap is quite good, I like professors who instead of making you believe that something is true just say: "you don`t believe in me? That's perfectly ok, go, and test in your preferred python compiler". He makes us discover things by ourselves, even in class, with the short time that he have to teach us something. So I really hope that he continues to teach indefinitely.

Regarding the courses I already done, I would like to give an explanation. When I was 16 (I don't know exactly), I entered a technician course in "programming and the development of systems" at my home town in Brazil, and in that course I had a great idea about programming logic and its way of thinking, and at that time the teaching I had just superficially talked about math in general. The second course that I had in the area was when I was in the first semester of my actual undergraduate course, "technologist in systems for internet" also in Brazil. However it is good to say that I never had to much math experience while doing both courses.

And now with the expertise of professor Heap plus my math perspective, I think I'll have a much more profound and enhanced learning experience. Lets hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment